Terms and Conditions – Spring n’ Go Intensives
All bookings are only accepted when pupil has read and accepted our terms and conditions outlined below:
Terms and conditions means “YOU” as the pupil has agreed to be bound by them.
A course means the total of hours booked by YOU the pupil. The total of hours booked includes practical test and drive home after practical test.
Total of hours booked also means half an hour breaks which are an essential requirement on intensive courses.
If transport is required to the theory test centre whilst on a course, this too will be included in hours booked but will become part of a lesson.
YOU the pupil must pass a legal required eye test (20.5m or 67ft) . All hours and practical test may be lost if you fail this test. The test will be conducted by your assigned driving instructor.
Your instructor reserves the right to refuse to allow you to take a practical test if he/she feels you may be a danger to yourself and other road uses. If this is the case you may lose your test fee and a refund will not be offered.
Deposits will not be refunded once you have been assigned your driving instructor. All instructors are self employed business people. A cancellations would mean a weeks wages lost for the instructor. However, at the discretion of the instructor a course may be rescheduled for a later date.
Cancelling lessons whilst on your intensive course will be lost . Once instructor has agreed to the hours and times in his/her diary you must bide to these hours. If instructor has to cancel lessons for any reason he/she must make up these hours or refund them back to YOU the pupil.
Any additional hours you may need can be arranged with your assigned instructor at instructors usual rate
Once ADI (instructor) and YOU the pupil have agreed dates this now becomes a “successful booking”
Our courses are based on the average person’s learning mode. This means we cannot take responsibility for YOU the pupil for hours booked if YOU the pupil has not reached the DSA requirements
Practical driving test are subject to the availability by the Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency. All attempts are made by ourselves to secure a driving test at the end of your course however, if no test are available you may save a few hours from your course and return within a few days to take your test. We cannot guarantee a specific test date but test are usually booked at the end of your course.
The deposit paid is a part payment for your course and is payable on booking to SPRING intensives . This allows us to book your test in advance and to secure a driving instructor. The deposit is not the full balance.
SPRING intensives are solely a booking and administration agency for driving instructors and driving schools registered with ourselves who teach intensive courses and semi-intensives. SPRING intensives is paid on commission off your assigned driving instructor. We undertake all our activities on behalf of the instructor.
Any disputes or claims should be taken up with your assigned driving instructor firstly . We cannot be held responsible for any compensation claim from a pupil nor can we be held responsible for any traffic violation on the part of pupil or the instructor. spring intensives is a booking agency and is paid on commission for successful bookings only.
The remaining balance of any course is payable directly to your assigned instructor on the first day of your course. Failure to be unable to pay for the course will result in immediate course cancellation. No deposit will be refunded. Should you repay the remaining balance to ourselves SPRING intensives the balance will then be transferred to your instructors bank account.
In the unlikely event instructors vehicle breaks down during the course, you will receive a refund of the outstanding lessons and a return of the test fee, if an alternative instructor can not be allocated.
If we cannot (unlikely) fulfil your booking and cannot allocate an instructor, a full refund of the deposit will be given
SPRING intensives nor your driving instructor can be held liable for any losses. cancellations/test cancellations due to bad weather, examiners strike, examiners illness, instructors illness, vehicle breakdown, vehicle recall. Your instructor will arrange an alternative date to finish the course.
1. All courses are carried out with an approved driving instructor (ADI)
2. No guarantee can be made of test availability. an alternative test will be offered with a date and time agreed by you the pupil.
3. If the DVSA cancels a test for various reasons, we cannot be held responsible for test fee or any lesson time lost, an option of purchasing further lessons may be required to take the test. A reimbursement is the responsibility of DVSA in certain circumstances.
4. All efforts are made to get pupils to the required test standard, but if instructor feels pupil will be a danger to themselves, examiner, other road users, the instructor will refuse to allow pupil to use his/her car. Pupil may use alternative car parents, own car but instructor will not be required to join you on test.
5. All ADI’s are responsible for the safety on our uk roads. Allowing a pupil to participate in a driving test who is below standard could result in an instructor losing their licence to teach.
6. Instructor nor pupil are allowed to smoke in driving school cars
7. Instructor is not allowed by law to use a mobile phone while teaching when pupil is driving. mobiles will be used in emergencies only.
8. The instructors vehicle will be in good working order and fitted with dual controls
9. Offers change daily and are subject to the discretion of SPRING intensives
10. Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue. Gift vouchers to be used by person or persons named on the voucher and are not transferable
11. If pupil is not able to complete the course any hours valid will be held for one month . No test fee will be refunded. Hours valid depends on instructors discretion.
12. When pupil successfully passes their practical test, any hours unused may be refunded at the discretion of the instructor. Estimated at £25 an hour
1. YOU MUST MEET THE REQUIRED EYESIGHT TEST REQUIREMENT, READ A NUMBER PLATE FROM A DISTANCE OF 67ft or 20.5m
2. YOU SATISFY THE REQUIRED RESIDENCY AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
3. FILL OUT THE BOOKING FORM CORRECTLY SO WE CAN PERFORM OUR ADMINISTRATION DUTIES
4. MAKE US AWARE OF ANY HEALTH ISSUES MENTALY AND PHYSICALLY
5. YOU MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR AGREED HOURS WITH YOUR INSTRUCTOR . HOURS MAY BE SAVED FOR DRIVING TEST.
6. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE YOU MUST INFORM US IMMEDIATELY
7. YOU MUST ATTEND YOUR LESSONS ON TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU LOSING TIME. YOUR INSTRUCTOR IS NOT OBLIGED TO ADD EXTRA TIME TO THE END OF THE LESSON.
8. ONCE THEORY TEST HAS BEEN PASSED YOU MUST RING US WITH YOUR THEORY TEST NUMBER
9. YOU MUST NOT BE UNDER INFLUENCE OF DRINKS OR DRUGS AT ANYTIME TIME DURING YOUR INTENSIVE COURSE
10. A PROFESSIONAL APPROACH IS IMPORTANT, WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY ABUSE TOWARDS INSTRUCTOR. THE COURSE WILL BE TERMINATED AND ANY MONIES PAID WILL BE FORFEITED
11. ON FIRST LESSON YOU MUST SUPPLY YOUR CARD DRIVING LICENCE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID LICENCE WE CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE THIS COURSE AND ANY FEES WILL BE FORFEITED
SPRING intensive is a limited company.
We are bound and committed to protecting your privacy. Any information we collect about you is lawful and in accordance within the Data Protection Act 1998.
No information will be passed on or sold to a 3rd party.
You must take your card licence only, no counterpart is required now
If you have old style driving licence you must bring a passport or any other identification with a photo and your address . This is a legal requirement
If you need to cancel theory test you must allow 3 clear working days to cancel or you will lose your fee
If you are late for theory test you will lose your fee
Belongings phones, bags etc will be locked away in a locker. you are not allowed to take any belongings into the test area
All test centres are audio and visually monitored
Test will be stopped if you do not abide by these rules
COMPLAINTS AND REFUNDS
We take all complaints seriously, we aim to provide a valuable service to yourselves and pride ourselves on our reputation. However, if a complaint does arise and you feel you have not had value for money click HERE to forward your complaint. We investigate all matters so please provide as much information as possible. We have to investigate all matters and you should have a reply within 7 days